Monday 27 June 2011

Blossom

One early morning,
I went for a walk
along the side of a lake.
My feet stopped moving near a tree.

There I glanced up
and saw the flower blossom
through the flattering leaves.
Its bright yellow colour
blinded me for
a moment.

What a charmed!
I could feel the freshness
when the wind spread its
sweet      smell     into
the air                   around
               me.

In the evening,
I went there again.
I glanced up as earlier but could see only
the flying, withered and dried
P     e    t    a   l     s
gliding softly along the wind.

I watched them as they flew beyond
my view and vanished
one
by
one
above the glassy lake
as the moon rises from the east,
bright and round.

                                                                                            Tthoibey
                                                              25th October,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment